LATEST JOB WINS:
- The Design-Build Frederick Douglass Memorial Bridge (South Capitol Street Bridge) Project– with HNTB as prime consultant assisting DDOT with the program management and construction management as part of the South Capitol Street Corridor Project, the largest public infrastructure project in Washington, DC’s history. The project includes replacing the 68 year-old bridge and reconstructing the Suitland Parkway/I-295 interchange.
- - Initial estimated contract cost is $441 million
- - Contractor - South Capitol Bridge Builders – a joint venture of Archer Western Construction, LLC and Granite Construction Company, with AECOM as the lead designer for phase one of the project.
- I-395 Express/Toll Lanes Northern Extension Project - VDOT - With HNTB as Prime. Multimodal solution to ease congestion on the traffic-clogged interstate I-395 to Washington DC. Proposed improvement would move people traveling Toll Express lanes and enhance connectivity and new travel option to extend the I-95 Express Lanes along I-395 from Edsall Road to the 14th Street Bridge.
- - Project Duration: Oct 2016 - Oct 2020
- - Estimated Construction Cost 386 Million.
- MTA- Purple Line - MTA
With the HNTB as Prime. Purple line is a light-rail public transit that will extent from Bethesda in Montgomery County to New Carrollton in Prince George's County in MD. The purple line will connect to the Red, Green and Orange Metro Lines, as Amtrak and MARC commuter rail Stations.
- - Project Duration: November 2016 - March 2022
- - Estimated Cost of Construction $1.5 Billion.
- • VDOT District Wide Construction - Culpeper - VDOT March 2017 to 2020.
- • Transform I-66 Project (inside the Beltway) - VDOT – April 2017 - Oct 2022 – Estimated construction cost $2 billion. With the ATCS-CH2Hill J V as prime. Multimodal solutions to ease congestion on the traffic-clogged Interstate 66. Proposed improvements would move more people, enhance connectivity and provide new travel options on I-66, from I-495 (the Capital Beltway) to U.S. Route 29 in Rosslyn.
- • Rehabilitation of the historic Francis Scott Key Bridge over the Potomac River Georgetown, NW, Washington D.C. (in collaboration with AECOM as prime) - DDOT – March 2016 to March 2018
RECENTLY COMPLETED PROJECTS:
- • Design-Build Project for Route 29 Solutions - VDOT - May 2015 - Oct 2017
- • Design-Build Project Middle Town Turner - Norfolk- VDOT - May 2016 to March 2017
- • NOVA District Wide Construction Contract II (with NXL) - VDOT – thru May 2017
- • Culpeper District Wide Construction - DDOT - Sept 2017
- • I-95 Hot Lanes Design Build I-95 Hot lane (with Fluor-Lane) for the Virginia Department of Transportation Northern Virginia. - VDOT
- • 11th Street Bridge Design-Build Project - DDOT
- • Upgrades, Reconstruction and Resurfacing at various Locations, Wards 5 & 6, N.E. - DDOT
- • Harvard Triangle Intersections Improvements Project - DDOT
- • Beltway I-495 HOT-Lanes Design-Build Project - VDOT
- • Reconstruction of 18th Street (Adams Morgan) Project - DDOT
- • Adams Morgan Streetscape Project - DDOT
- • Columbia Heights Streetscape Project - DDOT
- • South Capitol Street Near Term Improvements Project - DDOT
- • Springfield Interchange (Mixing Bowl) Project - VDOT
7006 Little River Turnpike
Annandale, VA 22003
(703) 750-0606 (Office)
(703) 750 0079 (Fax)
CKI & Associates, Inc. ensures nondiscrimination in all programs and activities in accordance with Title VI of the Civil Rights Act of 1964. If you need more information or special assistance for persons with disabilities or limited English proficiency, contact CKI at (703) 750-0606 (TTY/TDD users, call 711).